Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sonshine Fest

There were more divine appointments with people  and opportunities to encourage. One was with a girl already planning to do DTS in Hawaii this fall who happened to be a fellow Manitoban. I was totally able to relate with her background and where she was coming from and her struggles, but having been through it myself, I could share what God has done in my life and how life-changing the whole experience of YWAM has been. She left excited and ready to keep stepping out in obedience in what God was calling her to despite the surrounding circumstances.
Just one more festival in Washington and mobile team comes to an end. I'm really going to miss this little family that has emerged from our group and even the other vendors that have joined the family along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment