Friday, June 17, 2011

3rd festival day.

This time has been incredible.
So far we've had about 185 contacts and people we were able to talk to about Ywam and about God.
Weve prayed for about 50 people.
Delivered 15 prophetic words.
And seen 1 person healed miraculously of a knee injury.
God has been using us even behind a booth at a music festival.
He has shown us so many different things
But mostly about identity and revival.
Revival right now is hitting the United States.
The only thing stopping it is Our unwillingness to yield
And decide to live for Him.
I'm pumped up and can't wait to see what happens during
The rest of our time
But more importantly the adventure we get to be on
With Him. Thank you Heavenly Father!

I'm not satisfied with normal. I want to be obsessed with you I want to follow you I want to be an unleashed animal for your kingdom. Grant me wisdom power and intimacy. Let your revival hit my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment