Saturday, June 18, 2011

Unbelievable day.
Lady comes to Our booth sad depressed
Talks about her cancer and diabetes
How her husband doesn't support her.
She talks about possibly getting a divorce, right as
She is saying that her husband walks in back of
Her, not knowing he was there she kept talking
We said hi to him and she asked how long he was there
He wasn't a Christian but instead of judging him
I remember Living with my Mom who had cancer
It's hard on both sides.
we asked to pray over their marriage and they both agreed
We prayed the cancer away and asked God for confirmation that she was
Healed and my eyes immediately looked up and the first thing I saw was a shirt
On a guy walking by That said "HEAL THE SICK".
We prayed over their marriage and they walked off holding hands.
I believe that God not only healed her diabetes And cancer but their marriage.
Thats one of like 3 miraculous stories from today.
Go in peace to LOVE and serve the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment