Thursday, June 16, 2011

Interactions!


God I only want to talk about your goodness. Today was unbelievable! God is so faithful to use you if you are open to it. He might challenge you beyond your comfort zone but that’s where the opportunity presents itself for you to grow.  


During and after Hillsong’s set God told me to go pray for some people. I was obedient and because of that I got to partner with Him. He had me pray over a kid named James. I kept getting the words “Music and Art” and that he had to “Awaken his dreams.” It turned out he was actually a drummer like me, and was going to quit his worship band THAT NIGHT, and give up that dream of going on with music. God redeemed his vision. He was a bit freaked out from the word God delivered but excited and brought his friends over so I could pray for them as well, and we all did! By the way, I also had the feeling James was going to do a DTS, more to come on that one.

I then prayed for a staff person at the festival and Daddy delivered words straight to his heart, he was really touched. We hugged it out after, I was so pumped for him, knowing God has such great plans for his life.

After the concert we got in contact with those people I posted about in the last blog. The one’s that were going to let us stay with them here in Wilmore, Kentucky…

Well let me tell you. God hooked us up. This is the most beautiful house. The husband is Chief of Police and the Wife is a republican interior decorator who loves Glen Beck. They have been married 43 years, have 3 grandchildren, and are such beautiful, warm, hospitable hosts. They made us brownies, opened their refrigerator to us and told us to make ourselves at home. They told us about the town of Wilmore and said “People waive here with their WHOLE hand.” It is such a friendly, and loving city.

So glad to be here in Kentucky. Tomorrow will be our first official day at the festival. We plan to dive right into what He has for us! Please pray for continued team unity, and to see God move in powerful ways.

Love,
Andrew and the Mobile Team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment