Sunday, June 19, 2011

So God just blessed us with our second host home, we've only had to camp 1 out of 6 nights. Unbelievable! Thank you God. This place is amazing and so are the people! This house is so gorgeous I'm sure there's 5 beds and baths or more it's like a mini mansion on 6 acres. I'm learning what abundant blessing looks like.
We are all watching Jesus Freaks. It's a documentary filmed in 2007 based on a school we have at YWAM Denver called Boarders DTS (Discipleship Training School) It shows who God is and the power of his transformation as we give God our life and give Him permission to move.

If you want to see it you can message me or go to
Www.jesusfreaksmovie.com

I am completely overwhelmed with Gods love. I feel like he is taking away the weight of "Leadership" and is allowing me to live my life in who he has called me to be without apologizing for it. Wow. Every second we give to him is worth it. If you are struggling right now and things are heavy, define your focus. You don't have to think less about yourself but about yourself less. Let's all perminantely change our lenses. Let's see the World through Gods eyes. Get on your knees and humble yourself but know how big your God is and who you are. You are adopted into the royal family. You don't live a normal life anymore, take away the limitations that others have put over you and spoken over you and grab ahold of your kingdom provision and identity. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment