Thursday, June 23, 2011

Only God can satisfy me. I've been blown away with how hard this trip is but even more with Gods faithfulness. It's biblical that if you haven't gone through times of trial you soon will but he is bigger and more real than any of the things that come our way. "fear not"

I'm being tested daily at least ten times. Sometimes I need to ask "God where are you In this? But I've tasted his Real Freedom. I'm ready to learn more about Loving others when it's not do easy, or where it's a choice.

We are at Alive festival here in Mineral City, OH. It's out second day here. God is showing me the value of talking to people, smiling, being authentic, and really grabbing ahold of others and loving them.

I feel like I just need time with him. Everything else is temporary. It's a battle to take time away from the booth to get in his presence and pray or worship, but I'm convinced it's more important to be with him than to strive for him.

Hope you all are wonderful and that God Is lovin the heck out of you. -Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment