Saturday, June 25, 2011

God Love Restores Hearing to a Deaf Ear, and other cool stuff. :-)

I have only been so glad to have a warm shower twice in my life as I was tonight. I am learning that the things I take as rights are actually privileges. I am learning to no longer expect those things but accept them as blessings as they come. If Jesus himself had no place to rest his head (The Son of God) what am I doing? How far has my perspective shifted?  

We have been camping for four days in the stormy, muddy, rainy weather. When I go camping I feel like a wet cat, I just freeze in agony, but my boundaries are being expanded. The past four days we took the plunge into the river for a refreshing and startling wake up call! 

Today was the best day I've had by far. My dream is to be able to Live everyday in God's fullness. My passions are awaking! It's days like today that make my heart come ALIVE!

Yesterday and today we spent over 5 hours talking to a youth group about God and who He is and what He's done in our lives through the vehicle of Love.  I wish we could take them all with us! They were so fun to talk to! 

Yesterday we had the honor to pray for a girl named Jordan, who had 2-5% hearing in her left ear. We prayed that God would open it up! We believe Him for our healing. In Matthew 10:8 it says boldly, "Heal the sick..." It doesn't say PRAY for them but HEAL them (In the authority we have been given). 

While we were talking to her she said that God had been convicting her of certain things, she said "this wasn't suppose to happen this weekend!" She was shocked at God's goodness and what that meant for her life! She was about to start her walk down the road of transformation! Praise God. 

On her way to our booth this morning she had told God that she needed confirmation on all this stuff she was feeling, asking herself "Is this really you, God? If it is heal my ear, so I can hear again!" 

AT THAT MOMENT HER EAR OPENED UP! ...And she regained 100% of her hearing. I made sure to ask 3 times, I was so excited and in awe. (Are you sure, are you sure, are you sure?! WOOHOO!) I've seen God heal a broken hip bone right in front of me, swelling, mangled hands, broken ankles, and seen God take away Stage 4 Breast Cancer verifiable by her Doctor who was running out of options, but I had never seen HEARING be RESTORED! (It was something on my wish list) God is so creative and gracious! She used her Faith and need to know Him, formed it in a question herself, and prayed over herself that her ear would open! 

We talked for so long, and she is excited to do a DTS. We had about 7 or 8 of the youth group members come back about 4 or 5 times asking to hear more testimonies from YWAM. We would tell them what Love looks like manifesting itself in different ways and they Loved it (literally). They would bring more and more people every hour! 

God also healed another girls back! She had been having pains when she would wake up every morning, but between yesterday and today it went away! Her name is Desi, such a sweet girl with so much passion and such power in her words and prayer! 

The Healing's aren't whats important, but its the extent of Love God has! It's the feeling of community when you get excited, and there is a fire burning and you can share that with others, but I don't mind seeing it whatsoever. 

We met another girl later that night who just needed Love and prayer over stuff going on at home, with busy parents, fighting brothers and sisters, and everything else a 13 year old girl goes through. It literally broke my heart. She was so Loving, and kind. All she wanted was freedom. We prayed and God released all that weight off of her! She felt so happy. I really hope I get to keep in touch with her an the many other people we met today. 

It was my perfect day on the road. 

God has also been showing me what Peace looks like, and "bearing with one another in Love" Thank you!!! 

I'm excited for future ministry! God is speaking about a certain age group to work with and a place I would never think of going!  God's timing is always faithful.

WOW, I'm overwhelmed by Him. So glad I'm on this Mobile Team. BRING MORE LORD, PLEASE! 

Love, 
Andrew  

No comments:

Post a Comment